Saturday, January 05, 2008

Layar Tanchap

What: Mini Art Festival
When: 4th January 2008
Where: Galeri Seni Shah Alam
Who: Anyone who have the guts to perform in public
How: To perform, get in touch with the organizer

There wasn't enough light for me to do available light photograpy. I didn't have enough skill yet to use external speedlight properly. Nevertheless, here's some photos from the night art scene (I was too busy in getting the setting, forgot to compose the photos properly):

The 'stage'
The MC

Beautiful husky voice


The Japs lady who agreed to sing

Poetry and music. Reciting poetry to the strum of guitar.

Full of emotion. She was reciting a poetry for her late mom.

Then change place and mood for a poetry about friends

Life painting

Singing their heart

The short film which I didn't understand

Group photos of friends




I'm talking...

... please pay attention!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home